CAMRA's Peak District Pub Walks helps you to see the best of Britain's oldest national park, whilst never straying too far from a decent pint.
A practical, pocket-sized, travellers guide to some of the best pubs and best walking in the Peak District, this guide features 25 walks, as well as cycle routes and local attractions. The book also explores some of the region's fascinating industrial heritage and has useful information about local transport and accommodation.
Each route has been selected for its inspiring landscape, historic interest and its beer - with the walks taking you on a tour of the best real-ale pubs the area has to offer. Full-colour Ordnance Survey maps and detailed route information, alongside pub listings with opening hours and details of draught beers, make CAMRA's Peak District Pub Walks the essential guide for anyone wanting a taste of the Peak.
* Carefully chosen walks, taking in some of the most interesting and historic local landscapes
* Detailed pub listings for the area's finest real-ale watering holes
* Easy-to-use Ordnance Survey mapping and concise route information
* Special feature boxes giving detailed insights into fascinating local places and history
* Walks of varying lengths, aimed at both the casual walker and more serious hiker
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, AL1 4LW. Tel: 01727 867 201. Email: email@example.com